Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need Help?

2001-06-01 23:38:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need Help?
From: ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com (Ravi Channavajhala)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 23:38:06 -0400 (EDT)
With all due respect, what you say is total nonsense.
The charter of the mailing list, clearly prohibits any
commercial solicitations, sales service or otherwise.

-ravi

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 John_Wang AT enron DOT net wrote:

>Hello List
>
>Jeremy found out about the list from myself.   He was referred to me by a
>co-worker.   What it is is that he is looking for somebody specifically with
>Veritas Netbackup experience at the moment.   Most of the people I know have
>pretty general backgrounds (either sysadmin or programmers) and though quite
>aware of backup needs, do not necessarily use Netbackup themselves.   Of course
>I do but am not currently on the market, hence I directed Jeremy to the list as
>a place where us Netbackup users congregate.
>
>I would guess that most of us on the list are employed someplace since
>Netbackup
>is a pricey product for personal use hence I would presume that Jeremy will
>have
>to start tempting us ie.: $$$, benefits, etc. etc.   Spill your guts Jeremy,
>what have you to offer?   Why would we want to jump ship unless our ship is
>sinking?
>
>Regards,
>John I Wang
>Sr. Systems Engineer
>Steverson Information Professionals
>
>---
>Enron Networks
>Enron Building room 3427e
>ph (713) 345-4888
>cell (832) 493-1263
>fax (713) 646-8462
>pg pagejwang AT skytel DOT com or 1-877-390-4155
>

>|--------+----------------------->
>|        |          jlussier@teks|
>|        |          ystems.com   |
>|        |                       |
>|        |          06/01/01     |
>|        |          03:54 PM     |
>|        |          Please       |
>|        |          respond to   |
>|        |          jlussier     |
>|        |                       |
>|--------+----------------------->
>  >----------------------------------------------------------|
>  |                                                          |
>  |       To:     veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu          |
>  |       cc:     (bcc: John Wang/Contractor/Enron           |
>  |       Communications)                                    |
>  |       Subject:     [Veritas-bu] Need Help?               |
>  >----------------------------------------------------------|
>

>Hello all.  My name is Jeremy Lussier, and I work for TEKsystems.  I am
>corresponding to see if I can help anyone who might need a job.  I know
>the market is down now, so if I you think I can help, please let me
>know.  We are a nation-wide IT services company that has a
>specialization in a wide array of services.  Strategic staffing being
>our number one revenue generator.  I can be reached directly in Houston,
>at 281-874-8904, or toll free at 888-768-3948.  If you are not
>interested in Houston, I can at least get you the contact information
>for an office near you.  We have over 80 offices across the nation, so
>chances are that we can help you.  Thank you for your time and have a
> [...]

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.