Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] remote install script for Win2K?

2001-06-01 12:03:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] remote install script for Win2K?
From: limelite AT ti DOT com (Young, Ken)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:03:43 -0500
For NetBackup DC 3.4, check out PC_Clnt\Win32 folder on the CD-ROM. There is
a SMS.TXT and setup.iss file there.

For NetBackup DC 3.4.1 (which is Win2K logo certified whereas 3.4 is not),
check out the PC_Clnt\Win32\Common folder on the CD-ROM. It uses Windows
Installer.

We're playing with them now.

Regards,
Ken Young