Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command-line to fetch file list of a saved image

2001-05-31 15:24:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command-line to fetch file list of a saved image
From: rjack AT nando DOT com (Ron Jack (Programming))
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:24:03 -0400
I believe it's bplist you want.

Example: bplist -C "client name" -l -b -R -s "mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss" "path"

-l is a long listing
-R is recursively travel subdirectories; its default is 99, but can be set
explicitly
-b display the backup date and time
-s start date/time; there's also a corresponding -e for end date/time

check bplist -help or the Admin guide for more options.

HTH,

Ron