Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Standard number of Volume Pools

2001-05-29 19:59:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Standard number of Volume Pools
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:59:56 -0500
Hello NBU Guru's,
                   Here is a simple(silly) question. For a given single
environment what is the number of volume pools required which should be able
handle Incremental,Weekly fulls,Monthly fulls,Yearly fulls and also for
duplication, it should meet all the requirements without complicating things
for media management ?

For simplicity if I choose a single pool for Incremental,Weekly fulls,Monthly
fulls,Yearly fulls, how do I track the media ?

TIA

Dayal

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!