Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drives useable; not recognized

2001-05-23 19:13:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drives useable; not recognized
From: anthony.guzzi AT storability DOT com (anthony.guzzi AT storability DOT com)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:13:42 -0400
Ryan,

    This may sound too simplistic and you may already have done it, but
have you verified that the update process did not inadvertently change any
of the SG config files (ie. /kernel/drv/sg.conf , /etc/devlink.tab, and
the files in /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/driver).  It sounds like the system is
using the default files or data from them and not ones you would have
created when you did the 3.2 install.

-- Tony Guzzi
Solutions Engineer, AssuredRestore team
Storability, Inc.