Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] solaris 8 backup with NB 3.2

2001-05-17 14:16:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] solaris 8 backup with NB 3.2
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:16:55 -0700
--------------438A802D11D05A68086B580A

Hi Guys!

I have a Solaris 8 clients in my Netbackup 3.2 Master server ( I
configured them as Solaris 7 because 3.2 doesn't have an option for Sol.
8).
I run a full backup but when I monitored the running jobs...there are
several of them. I found out that it run separate different backups for
each directory that was configured to backup. Does anyone of you
experience this? Is this the result of configuring a Sol. 8 client which
I know is not supported by NB 3.2?

Thanks for any information.

Regards,
--
Victor "Dennis" N. Caparas
Unix Systems Administrator

--------------438A802D11D05A68086B580A

begin:vcard
n:Caparas;Dennis
tel;fax:(831)431-4144
tel;work:(831)431-1467
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.borland.com
org:Inprise Corporation;IS
adr:;;100 Enterprise Way;Scotts Valley;CA;95066;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dcaparas AT inprise DOT com
title:Unix System Administrator
fn:Dennis Caparas
end:vcard

--------------438A802D11D05A68086B580A--