Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore Logs Created via Java Gui

2001-05-11 14:14:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore Logs Created via Java Gui
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:14:18 -0400
Anybody know where I can find the logs created by someone else who did a
restore using the Java GUI? I know you can see them within the GUI, but only
the ones created on my own behalf. I have several administrators that are
allowed to do restores and I need to look through a couple of their logs from a
couple of days ago. I looked in /usr/openv/java/logs and I find files like
userid.jbpSA.nnnn.log but all they contain is a bunch of Java log info. I need
to see the actual restore info. Any ideas?

Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice