Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Domino Servers and Veritas

2001-04-18 14:07:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Domino Servers and Veritas
From: Warren.Landrum AT Microchip DOT com (Warren.Landrum AT Microchip DOT com)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:07:22 -0700
--=_alternative 00638D2C07256A32_=

All,

I have a Lotus Notes Domino Server (v. 5.05) running on a Proliant 7000
with NT 4, Sp6a.

This particular server crashed 3 times in  a 15-hr period and the message
in Event Viewer referenced the bpbkar32.exe. It gives an exception number
of 0x80000003 and an exception flag of 0x00000000 each time.

Domino and Veritas had been co-existing fine on this server for about 4
months until the crash. We have another server that is configured almost
identically with Domino and Veritas and it has experienced no problems.

Just curious as to whether any of you out there have seen anything like
this.

Thanks in advance.

Warren G. Landrum, Jr.
Operations Supervisor
NT/VMS Systems Administrator
Microchip Technology
w: 480-792-7746

--=_alternative 00638D2C07256A32_=

running on a Proliant 7000 with NT 4, Sp6a.</font>
&nbsp;a 15-hr period and the message in Event Viewer referenced the
bpbkar32.exe. It gives an exception number of 0x80000003 and an exception flag
of 0x00000000 each time.</font>
on this server for about 4 months until the crash. We have another server that
is configured almost identically with Domino and Veritas and it has experienced
no problems.</font>
there have seen anything like this.</font>
Operations Supervisor<br>
NT/VMS Systems Administrator<br>
Microchip Technology<br>
w: 480-792-7746</font>