Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding tapes written to....

2001-04-17 09:53:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding tapes written to....
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com (RYAN ANDERSON)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:53:03 -0500
bpduplicate will put images into the pool you specify with the -dp
switch. Thus, it will append to tapes in the offsite pool if they aren't
full already. You shouldn't worry about sending out tapes needed for
restores if you have a pool which has your backups going to, then a
separate pool they are being duplicated to since you'll have two copies.
Hope this helps.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)