Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading Windows NT clients

2001-04-02 05:36:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading Windows NT clients
From: Ian.Ellis AT morse DOT com (Ian Ellis)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:36:53 +0100
Hi Bob,

I'm new to this mailing list, so I hope I'm not out of order emailing you
directly, but I'm in a similar situation to Jason.  I have successfully
pushed out the clients, (i.e. selected them all for install) but now I'm
trying to push out the patch and having difficulty establishing how.  Any
tips would be greatly appreciated.

Ian.