Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] STK 9710 silo firmware

2001-03-29 19:16:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] STK 9710 silo firmware
From: jmeyer AT ptc DOT com (Jonathan Meyer)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:16:32 -0500
I saw a note on this mailing list saying not to use the 2.x rev of
firmware for STK 9710 silos.  I looked on the compatibility charts
from veritas and saw that these most current revs are not listed as
supported.

Does anyone know what the problems are with the 2.x firmware from STK?
Has anyone experienced problems?

I also noticed that the current firmware for DLT7000's is not listed
in the compatibility chart.  I believe, the current firmware is 2565.
The chart only shows the previous rev, 245F.  Any known issues with
the new DLT firmware?

Thanks.

Jonathan Meyer
(781)370-6594