Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore & duplicates

2001-03-28 12:59:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Restore & duplicates
From: wei AT colltech DOT com (Michael Wei)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:59:54 -0600 (CST)
No so.  Netbackup duplication doesn't even sit in any queue with backup or
restore, nor does it have any priority over or under any backup or restore
job.  It'll keep running even you're backing up your database.   Unless,
it's waiting for a tape that's being written or read by a backup or restore
job.