Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM question

2001-03-27 11:18:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM question
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:18:41 -0600
Jason,

I don't have the answer for you, but I do have a link that may cover some of
your questions in greater detail.

http://www.cdpi.com/cdpnew/otm/otm.asp

This is the webpage for columbia data products, the makers of OTM.  There
are some articles and white papers/tech notes that may answer those
questions for you.

I hope this is helpful.

david

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting