Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup

2001-03-26 14:57:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup
From: matty91 AT mindspring DOT com (matty91 AT mindspring DOT com)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:57:12 -0500
Hello folks,

Has anyone written a script to backup the netbackup catalogs? I
am reading up on this now and would assume backuping up
/usr/openv/netbackup/db & /usr/openv/volmgr/database to local
4mm would be sufficient? Is there anything needed to export the
contents in case of recovery? I have been reading the Netbackup
SA guide and it doesn't seem to explain this piece. If anyone
can fill me in on this, and anything else I should be looking
at for disaster recovery I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

- Ryan