Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] up'ing a drive

2001-03-22 19:53:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] up'ing a drive
From: BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com (Martin, Barbara)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:53:02 -0500
I've always used Drive Control in the Device Management GUI.  Just reset the
drive first to unload the tape and UP the drive.  This typically works
unless there is a major hardware problem.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM