Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MAJOR news about the FAQ!

2001-03-22 03:08:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MAJOR news about the FAQ!
From: curtis AT backupcentral DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:08:28 -0800
Have you ever looked at the FAQ and felt that the maintainer just didn't
have the answer quite right?  Well, guess what!  Now you can fix it by
yourself via your web browser!  We have installed the FAQ-O-Matic software
package that allows YOU, the users of the FAQ, to help maintain it.  If
you've never seen a FAQ-O-Matic, it's a beautiful thing.

I personally think that the several hundred of you are much more qualified
to maintain this FAQ than I am, so I hope you'll jump right on this chance,
and help me take this FAQ to a new level.

Check out the new NetBackup FAQ-O-Matic at:
http://www.backupcentral.com/cgi-bin/netbackup-fom

---
W. Curtis Preston
Principal Consultant for Storage Designs, your storage experts
Webmaster: http://www.backupcentral.com Phone: 760 631 7991