Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPRecover

2001-03-21 16:41:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPRecover
From: luis AT bellglobal DOT com (Lou Costabile)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:41:59 -0500 (EST)
Depends on where the db backup is,  tape media or disk.

eg. on a system where db backups done to disk,

# this lists only.

roast:root:/home#bprecover -l -dpath /home/db_backup1
Database Backup Information from /home/db_backup1

Created:      03/20/01 15:56:10
Server:       roast

            Path
            ----
IMAGE1      /usr/openv/netbackup/db
IMAGE2      /usr/openv/volmgr/database
IMAGE3      /usr/openv/var

# Now I'll even do a recover,  :)    Specifying all since that's what you
probably want, but you have the option of recovering just the images you
want.

roast:root:/home#bprecover -r ALL -dpath  /home/db_backup1
Recovering roast:/usr/openv/netbackup/db
Recovering roast:/usr/openv/volmgr/database
Recovering roast:/usr/openv/var