Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ejecting several tapes at once from CLI

2001-03-19 08:55:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ejecting several tapes at once from CLI
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com (RYAN ANDERSON)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:55:08 -0600
There are actually two ways to use it, and you found one way. Just pass
it a list of tapes to eject on the command line like this:

# tpeject TAPE1 TAPE2 TAPE3 TAPE4

That should get what you're looking for.

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)