Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpconfig question

2001-03-15 16:32:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpconfig question
From: SimonL simonl AT tvratings DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:32:17 -0500
Since I posted the message, I have picked up the 3.4 Media Manager's
Administration Guide and Appendix F (pg. 430) states what you are
saying:

after the config changes, use bp.kill_all and restart ltid and initbprd

I guess a reboot will do the same thing. :-)

I guess the confusing part in my question was what we are doing with the
cluster and ACSLS. Basically, ACSLS is in the cluster along with the NBU
master server. The media server is outside the cluster. We are failing
over NBU and ACSLS but not the media server. It's actually pretty neat,
and once we are completed we will have greater uptime on our NBU
environment.

Thanks for your help.