Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line to change Netbackup DB backup desti nation?

2001-03-14 13:38:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line to change Netbackup DB backup desti nation?
From: Lawrence, Bob bob.lawrence AT primark DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:38:42 -0000
Missed this discussion  thread a month ago.

I have 14 media in my Netbackup pool, just for DB backups (4 offsite at any
time).
I run the bpsyncinfo -id1 -id2 blah blah    command once a day to set the
correct media for DBbackup for that day.
It worked fine for 6 months and then started producing Dr Watson errors (NT
master I'm afraid) every time it ran.
Fixed it by putting "-verbose" on the end of the command  (weird fix!!)
Then it went wrong again a month later, fixed it by deleting all my
Netbackup Pool tapes.
It's gone wrong again (Dr Watsons) and refuses to be fixed at all now,  any
ideas?
(NBU 3.1.5, trying to find time to upgrade)

Bob