Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] importing tapes into lib from the cap

2001-03-12 19:47:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] importing tapes into lib from the cap
From: KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:47:35 -0800
I agree completely that this is not the place to sell information, however,
there are some other employs of Collective Technologies that regularly
answer questions (for free) on this list.  To blacklist a company for the
behavior of one employee (not the owner or CEO) is a bit harsh, not to
mention, who would these leave for you to do business with.

I do hope that Doug will consider removing Jason from the list and that the
Collective Technologies people on the list will pass your comments on to
their management.  I don't think they would like Jason's actions negating
the goodwill that others free comments have generated.