Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Trouble with 3.4 upgrade on HP-UX 10.20 Media S erver

2001-03-05 10:07:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Trouble with 3.4 upgrade on HP-UX 10.20 Media S erver
From: Sixbury, Dan dsixbury AT saint-lukes DOT org
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:07:08 -0600
You could also try pushing the client software from the master server
assuming your master server is unix as well.  There is an
install_client_files script you can run.  You will need to set up .rhosts on
the client before running the script.  This would save you from dealing with
the CD.

Dan Sixbury
Celeritas Technologies, LLC