Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master

2001-03-01 14:31:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Defining win2k clients on UNIX master
From: Ravi Channavajhala ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:31:33 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,

I was told that when you define a class on 3.4 NB on a windows
master, you can specify in the list of files to be backed up
"Pathname or Directive", the directives supposedly system_state,
etc allow for registry backup etc.,

However, I'm using a UNIX master and when I select the files
option in class definition, all I can do is enter absolute
path names one per line.  How do I add the WIN2K/NT directives
to backup files list in this case?  Thanks for any answers.

-ravi