Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle 7.2.2 + NBU 3.4?

2001-03-01 16:29:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle 7.2.2 + NBU 3.4?
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 13:29:48 -0800
>From what I know EBU didn't ship till 7.3.4 and was not backwards
compatible.  So I don't know what kind of magic your DBA did to get it to
backup through NBU but I know it's not supported, and I couldn't tell you
what shape the backups are in.

The only supported what to do it, is through pre and post processing scripts
of shutting it down or if it's possible putting it in Hot Backup mode.

Bob