Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup on the 1st of the month

2001-03-01 12:50:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup on the 1st of the month
From: clifford thurber cthurber AT concretemedia DOT com
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 12:50:58 -0500
Hello,
I am trying to implement a monthly backup for archiving. I would like this
class to be run on the first of the month.
  Currently it seems as though netbackup will only let you choose a
frequency of every four weeks to achieve this.
The problem is that this will not give you backups on the first of every
month since months are different lengths.
Could someone share with me their work around of how they my implementing a
class with similar needs. Thanks
in advance.
Clifford