Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 DataCenter licensing

2001-02-26 15:17:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 DataCenter licensing
From: Gregory Floro gregory.floro AT photobition DOT com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:17:05 -0500
jlaurie AT csu DOT org writes:
>Now that licensing for NetBackup 3.4 DataCenter is maintained at the
>Master Server, how does it know when you have purchased additional
>client licenses? Do you have to update license info each time? In the
>past I just kept the licenses in a file folder with the software.
>Ahhh, progress.

You can use the Netbackup License Key Utility to maintain your licenses.

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/get_license_keys.

Gregory Floro                            T. 212-502-9475
IT Manager                                 F. 212-594-1709
Photobition NY                           gregory.floro AT photobition DOT com
"Press any key to continue or any other key to quit!"