Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Importing/Exporting tapes: vmchange and vmupdate

2001-02-16 14:03:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Importing/Exporting tapes: vmchange and vmupdate
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:03:19 -0600
Very true, hence using a combo of vm commands and tldtest to move mass
amounts of media in ONE script is a pretty cool thing.

Just so long as one remembers that tldtest doesn't change the state of the
database logically.

David

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting