Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sun Gigabit Performance

2001-02-14 15:56:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sun Gigabit Performance
From: Boleman, Jeff jeff.boleman AT andersencorp DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:56:52 -0600
If you look on the web, you will only find a real old version. To get the
latest version for Solaris 2.X, I hear the best way to get it is by asking
your Sun System Engineer. I know HP uses it in their labs for performance
analysis on HP-UX 11.i, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet.
When I do, I let the group know how I got it.

Jeff Boleman
Systems Administrator III
Andersen Corporation
jboleman AT andersencorp DOT com