Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpmedialist not closing socket connections

2001-02-09 14:19:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpmedialist not closing socket connections
From: Labonte, L R (Leo), SITS llabonte AT att DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:19:00 -0500
Yes, we've been having a lot of problems with foreign
media, media written with other backup products.  Never
suspected that running available_media might be contributing
to the condition of tapes showing up in DBBACKUP.  We
thought the ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE option wasn't working
properly.

Leo Labonte
AT&T