Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4

2001-02-09 01:23:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4
From: Peter L. Buschman plb AT iotk DOT com
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 00:23:07 -0600
I've written scripts using 'tldtest' to eject tapes into a multi-slot cap
before.
It isn't that difficult, but you need to write code that identifies the
slot positions
of the tapes beforehand, as well as maintaining a counter as slots in the cap
are filled.  This was my own homegrown version of bpvault.

I did this with ksh and could probably dig up the code if you're interested.
(This was a couple years ago...)

--PLB