Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Change image expiration

2001-02-05 14:24:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Change image expiration
From: Dennis Dwyer dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:24:36 -0500
Dan,

bpexpdate -d mm/dd/yy -ev media_id

Assumes you want to keep it longer than what it's set for. To manually expire
images before their time use:

bpexpdate -d 0 -ev media_id

This command has a lot more features and parameters and they are documented in
Appendix A of the System Administrators Guide (I speak of the NetBackup for
UNIX SAG. I cannot attest to the NT environment).

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

>>> "Daniel Chrastil" <dchrastil AT bcbsga DOT com> 02/05/01 01:54PM >>>
Can anyone tell me what the command is to change the expiration date of
images on a particular media id.

Thanks,
Dan