Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How2get robot control host for a robot?

2001-02-02 16:09:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How2get robot control host for a robot?
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:09:19 -0600
Duh...sorry Curtis, I jumped the gun again and replied without re-reading
what you were asking for.

The ROBOTIC CONTROL host...well, that is a different animal indeed...that's
one I'll have to think about.

You want to attempt to get this from the master because of it being in an NT
environment, right?

Let me try a few things and I'll let you know.

Sorry for the confusion

david