Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NUMBER_ & SIZE_DATA BUFFERS

2001-01-31 17:14:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NUMBER_ & SIZE_DATA BUFFERS
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:14:15 +0100

 if you're speacking of tape block size, i doubt you could do that :

 "PRB: Tape Variable Blocksize Limited to 64K Bytes"
 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q152/5/18.ASP

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | With searching comes loss
François-Xavier Peretmere | And the presence of absence;