Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client

2001-01-29 16:17:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2000 client
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:17:26 -0800
We have a 3.4 master/media set, and when backing up any 2.5.1 clients (using
3.2, latest patch, Veritas services built the package for us, etc, etc), we get
this error. Yet the backup succeeds. Seems like either a program bug or
documentation bug that this gets thrown out to clients (Solaris) that aren't
capable of using OTM. Maybe it gets tacked onto all backups with a yes/no at
the end of the switch?

JF

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 03:24:36PM -0500, Ravi Channavajhala spake unto the
multitudes: