Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpconfig errors

2001-01-26 18:29:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpconfig errors
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:29:33 -0600
tpconfig is the way to go! congrats first of all on selecting the right tool
for the job.

now on to the problem...

tpconfig is giving you these errors?

can you send me the tpconfig -d output and the sgscan output?

that will probably help troubleshoot this for you.  I've been using tpconfig
since version 1.6 and have never come across an error like that, so I'm real
interested in seeing what would cause this.

thanks

david