Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Informix Version 8.21/8.3 on Solaris 2.7 using NetBackup 3.4

2001-01-26 17:52:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Informix Version 8.21/8.3 on Solaris 2.7 using NetBackup 3.4
From: Janis Cichon jlcichon AT hewitt DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:52:14 -0600
We are trying to use NetBackup 3.4 running on Solaris 2.7 running Informix
version 8.21.UD3 (also testing on 8.31.uc1d1).

Can anyone provide input on how to back up the logical logs using NetBackup? Is
there something in the onconfig file for this? We need to be able to tell
NetBackup where to find the logical logs.

If we put in the LTAPEDEV parm and bring the instance up, we get the message
that this is not supported.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--Janis