Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPCD.NLM Causing Novell Servers to Abend Occasionally

2001-01-23 08:00:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPCD.NLM Causing Novell Servers to Abend Occasionally
From: Dennis Dwyer dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:00:39 -0500
I have an issue with the BPCD NLM that runs on a Novell non-target type client.
It seems that every once in a while this NLM causes the server to abend. I was
wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this and what you did to
alleviate it. Is there a patch to the NLM or maybe even a new one available? I
have been unable to acquire any log information yet but then again, there are
so many of them, I might not be looking in the right place. Any information
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice