Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpmedialist

2001-01-22 14:18:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpmedialist
From: Buffington, Devon Devon_Buffington AT AIMFUNDS DOT COM
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:18:35 -0600
Hello,
Could anyone shed some light on the problem that I am exeperiencing with
bpmedialist.
I have a master and slave server, and I several volume pools on each
machine, one of which is the scratch_pool, which is defined in the vm.conf
file. Whenever I run a bpmedialist -h <host_name> -p scratch_pool on the
master server, I get nothing. On the media server, I get the volumes, just
like I should. Then I filter the media manager GUI on the master for the
scratch_pool, it shows a ton of tapes. However, if I run the comand for any
other pool, it works just fiine. Any ideas?

Devon Buffington