Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBDB backup scripts?

2001-01-17 04:50:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBDB backup scripts?
From: Lawrence, Bob bob.lawrence AT primark DOT com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:50:38 -0000
We found that having just 2 media for catalogDB backup wasn't enough, so I
wrote a PERL script to change them each day (so we now have 14 tapes in the
netbackup pool).
It's written for NT, but should be easy to port to unix.  Doesn't actually
run a dbbackup....... "after each backup session" works fine.

Bob