Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] email alerts

2001-01-15 15:26:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] email alerts
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:26:47 -0800
Or take the same thing and on the Master put it in the backup_exit_notify.sh
script this way it runs after every job and you'll get the USER and the 196
backups too.  This will cover every backup done using the master with out
having to differentiate between classes and schedules.

Hope this helps,

bob