Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple backups from same client

2001-01-03 09:44:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple backups from same client
From: Sixbury, Dan dsixbury AT saint-lukes DOT org
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:44:13 -0600
thanks to all who responded.

I assume then that if you have more backup jobs from a client than are
allowed that the others will simply get queued.  I was trying to eliminate
any possibilities of why one of our clients starts taking a longer time to
run over x-amount of time.  I noticed that after some time period when the
backups were taking longer that the classes for this client started
overlapping.  I didn't think that this should be a problem, but wanted to
eliminate any possibilites.

Dan