Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB2 restore

2001-01-02 19:11:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB2 restore
From: Scott Bailey sbailey AT s4r DOT com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:11:41 -0800
Hello,

        I am backing up a DB2 6.1 database for the first time and need some help
getting the restore to work. The backup is working fine including the
automatic backup of the archive log files after the hot backup is complete.
When I try to restore the DB from the command line or the GUI I get the same
error:

SQL2025N  An I/O error "0" occurred on media "VENDOR".

 I haven't been able to find any information on how to setup Netbackup to
restore a DB2 database or even if there is anything to setup. I did
configure a restore script file using the sample, but I don't know how to
get DB2 or Netbackup to use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Bailey | S4R
5135 Avenida Encinas