Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple Client names is it possible?

2000-12-15 04:24:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple Client names is it possible?
From: Wout Mertens wmertens AT cisco DOT com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:24:38 +0100 (MET)
Hey Steve,

We have a dual node cluster here, and it works fine when I tell it to
back up the logical name. I think it doesn't really care about the
CLIENT_NAME.

Keep in mind that when you change it:
- Restores come from the logical host
- You will do a full backup first, even if you selected some kind of
  differential backup (because it is the 'first time')

Cheers,

Wout.