Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Excluded file

2000-12-14 09:57:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Excluded file
From: Norm Szcyrek nszcyrek AT iocenter DOT net
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:57:55 -0500
I'm running NBU v3.1.1GA, on Sun/Solaris, also backing up NT Clients
with the provided 3.1 client software.

I cannot set up and save an exclusion list on any of my NT clients. The
exclusion list is only active for the life of the NT client software
session. If I close the client software, then the exclusion list goes
away. I'm probably going to have to resort to setting registry entries,
but has anyone else got their NT 3.1 client file/subdirectory exclusion
option to work properly?