Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] End of Month Schedule Question

2000-12-06 12:45:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] End of Month Schedule Question
From: Mukarram Syed musyed AT onebox DOT com
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:45:26 -0800
Hi all,
Is it possible to create a Class Schedule in Netbackup 3.4 so that the
backup runs only at the end of every month?  I know that you can set
the frequency to 30 days or maybe the frequency of weeks to 4 weeks so
that the backup runs for 30days or 4 weeks.  But months contain 30, 31,
28 and 29 days.  How is it possible to set the schedule exactly to start
the backup at the end of each month?  Should this be done as a script?
This is required to Backup the cold backup of the Oracle Databases to
tape and our DBA requires this.  Help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
-Mukarram
--
Mukarram Syed