Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Attachments

2000-11-30 09:24:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Attachments
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:24:34 -0500
Sorry for the duplicate posting of the attachment to this list
In the past I've had problems including attachments of scripts
to the list and tought only the individual I addressed would
have recieved it.
--

--Lee

Client Site: EATON Corp. Cleveland OH (440) 954-5626
 Lee S. Kolinsky     |_| C o l l e c t i v e |_|   kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
 Pager: 800/946-4646 |___   Technologies    ___|  http://www.colltech.com
 Pin #: 148-3408         O                 O     "The Power Of Many Minds"
         What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.