Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] return code "1" on backups regarding OTM !!!!

2000-11-29 09:42:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] return code "1" on backups regarding OTM !!!!
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:42:13 -0800 (PST)
But a status 1 isn't a complete failure of a job.  Whether you configured
OTM to continue if cache is full or not you would more than likely get
this error message.

right?

I have seen this thread for quite some time now, and I must admit I didnt'
read it that closely because I figured it was a quick fix that someone
would post.  Is this still an issue for the originating poster?

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144