Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Load in the 3.4 NLMs on a 4.11 Netware Server

2000-11-20 14:32:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Load in the 3.4 NLMs on a 4.11 Netware Server
From: Skip Farmer cfarmer AT veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:32:44 -0500
Tim,

VERITAS NetBackup 3.4 has an open file module. There are new NLM's that need
to be loaded that get started for a backup. This is basically OTM for
NetBackup on Novell. There are other NLM's that need to be copied over. They
should include the otmcdm.nlm, otmlapi.nlm,and pmthread.nlm. These should be
on your PC Client CD. When bpcd gets loaded it then loads the other pieces
that it needs. I forget what directory they are in but I believe it is
called OTM on the PC Client CD.

Skip