Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Moving volumes on the command line

2000-11-08 17:36:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Moving volumes on the command line
From: Kratunis, Anthony akratunis AT tiaa-cref DOT org
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:36:43 -0500
Dear Nader,
Here is part of the script I run to move a tape from a robot to a non-robot
It takes 2 commands, db9011 is the tape name:

        /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmchange -new_rt none -m db9011
        /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmchange -new_v  ---  -m db9011

And while we are talking about it, here is the command to move a tape from
non-robotic to robotic: db9 is the host name

/usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmchange -res -m db9011 -mt dlt -rt tld -rn 0 -rh db9
-v 00_000_TLD -rc1 1

good luck
anthony