Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrading 3.2 to 3.4 in a NT and Unix Environment

2000-11-07 13:15:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading 3.2 to 3.4 in a NT and Unix Environment
From: Henfling, Timothy TMHenfling AT homeside DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:15:48 -0500
I'm upgrading my NT and Unix Environment from Netbackup 3.2 to 3.4 and was
wondering if anyone has had a major problem or hit a stumbling block during
their upgrades.

I'm verifying all my licenses especially the robotic licenses.  Also I'm
ensuring the all my clients are at the highest jumbo patch possible.
Besides these two points is there anything else I should be aware of before
starting this upgrade.

any inputs will be greatly appreciative.

thanks.

Tim Henfling, MSCE, CNA
HomeSide Lending, Inc.
(904) 281-3427